Model 125-../L and 125-../R
Model 125-01/L = head part on left side (picture)
Model 125-01/R = head part on right side
Underpart of square tube 30x30x2 mm, chromed.
In functional state the table stands on the feet.
In this way the table has a high rugged design (minimum application of load to the wall).
Only if the table is turned up- or downwards the wall holders will be burdened (carrying function).
Note: The mounting of Mod. 125 with standard wall holders is only allowed at a solid wall.
For other wall constructions you need special designed wall holders (Mod. 125-1380) with an additional stabilization at the floor. (Only possible if there is no baseboard at the place where you want to install the table)
Basic equipment of Mod. 125:
Lying surface 2-sectioned:
- Head part upwards adjustable (+30°) by 2 metal rachets, safety and for longevity. Length of head part: 550 mm
- Foot part fixed, Length: 1.400 mm.
- Turnable to the wall over alongside of the table upwards (picture 2) or downwards (picture 3)
- Swinging out of the feet by pneumatic spring support
- The pneumatic springs are also a safety mechanism against unintentional folding of the feet in functional state of the table
- With 2 wall holders for table fixation
- With 1 safety holder including belt (for safety fixation of the upwards turned table)
- 1 spacer as a swinging stop if the table is vertical turned downwards
- Standard-Thickness of upholstery: 8 cm
L: 1.950 mm, W: 650 mm, H: 700 mm
Weight of the table:
200 kg (max. weight of patient), only for solid walls.
Other wall constructions may reduce the load capacity.