Underpart of square tube 30x30x2 mm, chromed. In functional state the table stands on the feet. In this way the table has a high rugged design (no application of load to the wall).
Turned upwards to the wall the table stands on the behind foot-rack. Then it is the bearing element. The foot-rack has to be fixed by screws, additional at wall and floor.
Note: The mounting of Mod. 126-01 must be at a load-bearing, solid wall.
Basic equipment of Mod. 126-01:
Lying surface 2-sectioned:
- Head part upwards adjustable (+30°) by 2 metal rachets, safety and for longevity. Length of head part: 550 mm
- Foot part fixed. Length: 1.400 mm.
- Turnable to the wall transverse over end of head part (The turning out of the feet of foot part and the swinging downwards of complete table is manual.
- Fixation of the turned out feet by knurled screw)
- With 2 wall holders including safety belt (for fixation of the upwards turned table)
- Standard-Thickness of upholstery: 8 cm
200 kg (max. weight of patient), only for solid walls.
L: 1.950 mm, W: 650 mm, H: 650 mm,
Weight of the table:
Important measures for mounting of the table:
- Necessary height of room: 2.420 mm
- Length of operability table: 2.050 mm (measured including the behind foot-rack)
- Distance upholstery head part to the wall: 90 mm
- Place of the 2 wall holders approx. : H: 1.430 mm